Springerville, Arizona Town Administration
Springerville is a Council Manager form of government. The Town Council hires a Town Manager to manage the day to day operations of the Town.
The Town of Springerville Administration Department is responsible to the Town Council for the proper administration of all affairs of the Municipality, including:
- Managing the daily operations of the Town.
- Investigating citizen concerns and recommending changes to Town Council.
- Providing constituent service to address requests made by citizens
- Preparing the annual budget, submitting it to the Town Council and responsible for its administration after adoption.
- Ensuring the equitable, efficient, and effective enforcement of laws and policies approved by Town Council throughout the Town.
- Working with Town Council to assist with policy development.
- Recommending new programs for consideration by Town Council.
The Administration Department also engages in record keeping and reporting including a state-mandated audited annual financial report and monthly reports on Town Operations designed to keep the Town Council and Department Heads informed about the Town's financial status. The Administration Department additionally develops and publishes the Town's budget. Administration provides administrative support to Town departments in the process of inviting and awarding legally required bids for large Town purchases.
The Administration Department is also responsible for the successful administration of various employment-related systems and programs including employee recruitment, employee development, compensation and benefits management, employee relations, and risk management. The Administration Department's activities promote the efficient and effective delivery of quality services to citizens and enhance safety within the community.
The Administration Department is also responsible for collecting all licenses, taxes, and state shared revenue.
More Info: 1.928.333-2656 Ext. 226
More Info: 1.928.333-2656 Ext. 224
Finance Director Heidi Wink
The mission of the Finance Director is to ensure the town's fiscal security, and the administration of utility hookups and payments.
More Info: 1.928.333-2656 Ext. 223